The forms we use for pre-course surveys and course registration request job-related information, such as your email address, the types of documents you write, and your needs for our training products. And once you register for a course, we will often ask you to submit a writing sample.
WordTask is committed to the principles and practices of customer privacy. When we collect your information, we will protect your privacy through the following measures:
- We will not disclose email addresses to third parties for any purposes whatsoever, including unsolicited marketing, surveys, and follow-ups.
- We will use your email address only to contact you to clarify the information you have provided on a given form or to send you information on the course you will be attending.
- The writing samples that you send to us as part of our pre-course assessment will be strictly confidential.
- We will never use any part of your writing samples in course materials, nor will we disclose them to any parties.
- We will use your writing samples solely to familiarize ourselves with your documents prior to a course.
- We will never forward the information you provide on our forms or in your document samples to any other member of your own organization, such as managers or supervisors.