Tips for Designing Presentations
Brush up on your techniques for designing presentations!
This three-hour information session looks at ways to shorten the time you spend on putting your presentation materials together, to design presentations that flow better, and to meet the expectations of your audience.
Who Should Attend
Those who want to
- apply tricks for designing presentations faster
- shatter some common myths on slide content for presentations
This three-hour session addresses these design topics for presentations:
- analyzing your audience
- anticipating their questions
- building a sound structure in your slides
- making your introduction and conclusion work together
- developing useful speaker’s notes