Ten Grammar & Style Secrets
Learn ten grammar and style pointers in three hours of interactive discussion and practice.
With these guidelines, you’ll improve your control over your ideas–not to mention your credibility as a writer!
In addition to learning these valuable tips, you’ll have a chance to get your grammar and style questions answered.
Who Should Attend
Those who want to
- demystify the rules and guidelines of clear writing
- shatter some common myths about grammar and style conventions
We’ll review the following writing guidelines in this three-hour session:
- active vs passive voice
- stronger verb constructions for high-impact prose
- noun strings
- streamlined sentences
- solid paragraphs
- transitions between sentences
- lazy phrases
- the use of “that” vs “which”